A Muslim family removed from an airliner Thursday after passengers became concerned about their conversation say AirTran officials refused to rebook them, even after FBI investigators cleared them of wrongdoing.
A few questions:
- Does an Airline have the right to decide who they serve?
- Is this racial profiling and, if so, is it wrong?
- Should the family be able to sue?
- Were their rights violated?
- Would you have reported this family for the things they said while boarding?
For a complete response to these question and more, tune in tomorrow morning on 1140 WRVA from 6-8 am as The Lee Brothers discuss (or argue) this story!
Maybe we need some sensitivity training!
Here is the video of the story: