- This new Senate Health Care bill has 118 new government agencies! Listen here!
- Best Buy runs an ad in support of Muslim holiday. Listen here!
- New Calf mutilations show up in western states! Richard and Scott argue it here!
- Obama finally deals with War on Terror, after 11 months! A horrible Commander-in-Chief! Listen here!
- Who is the next “surprise” visitor to the White House party? Listen here!
- Are all these people lined up to buy big screen TV’s getting government handouts? Listen here!
You want some Lee Brother commentary? Click here!
Richard asked, “Does Nerf make golf clubs?”
This sounds a little creepy! Real NatureNazi’s?…with power and guns?
The thick Amazon rain-forest canopy suddenly opens to a clearing where massive Jatobas and other hardwood trees have been reduced to 40 waist-high trunks lying on the ground. Fires set to help clear the underbrush still smolder nearby, sending sinewy gray smoke columns into the sea-blue sky.
Sounds like someone needs a new baseball bat, a home, or a new table! It doesn’t frighten me! But this does…..
Trees are renewable!!! Just plant more! Okay, who would say and do these things? Brazilian Institute of Environment and Renewable Natural Resources, or Ibama! Not Obama, but Ibama (even though I don’t think there is a difference!) Just a guess, but my bet is they are similar to the EPA!
Here is the icing on the cake and the more complete answer to why Brazil is doing this: A new global climate agreement is expected to reward countries for “avoided deforestation,” with cash or credits tradable on the global carbon market! In short: MONEY! But not just any money, your money, American’s money…from the rich to the poor (just like Obama!)
Take a few minutes and listen to us talk about it here! You will like it!
This is amazing! PETA is one screwed up group…mocking prayer and anyone who eats turkey!
This is probably exactly how they pray to “Mother Earth”..but instead of “thank you’s” they would be saying “forgive us!”
You ever get the sense that this group, PETA, would rather us starve then eat ANY animal…or that animals are better than mankind?
Someone send this Obama and Congress….WE ALREADY WENT DOWN THIS PATH!
Every once in a while, we get some very interesting e-mails! I thought you might like this one:
I will admit up front that I don’t listen to you very often. Sleep is NOT overrated!! But having said that, your whiny dissonance is just too much for me to take. But what really frosts me is how you can call yourself patriots, brazenly acting as apologists for freedom, self-sufficiency, and personal accountability.
Don’t you understand that bondage is the natural order of the universe? That people, owing to their inherent proclivity toward corruption, are incapable of governing themselves?
Taking this as a given, it is absolutely unconscionable for you to pump out an endless stream of indisputable facts, figures, and historical perspectives that erroneously bolster your listener’s belief in life, liberty, and the American Way.
Instead of further promulgating these myths, you should be supporting our president in his quest to suborn our country to the New World Order.
Rather than continuing to resist his noble efforts, you should in there assisting him in convincing the American people to steer themselves away from pernicious prosperity. They are too stupid to see this or even handle their own money. That is why they should turn it all over to a higher authority.
And for pity sakes guys, if you did nothing else, you could be acting as shepherds, helping Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid herd us along like lemmings toward the fatal cliff of single payer health care.
You know, you may have made a tidy little sum of money for spewing out your venom, but your little pile of gold pales in comparison to that of global patriot and international financier, George Soros. What part of his of brilliance, however demonic, can’t you understand? Mr. Soros has certainly embraced the dissolution of the United States. Why can’t you?
But of course, your life’s work seems to be making the general population unhappy with the impending social meltdown. You work to prolong their dreams of a nice little house with a picket fence, an SUV, wholesome food, the best health care, and an annual two week vacation with the family to some nice beach location… or maybe the mountains.
If you prevail, they won’t be happy in a worker’s paradise of high rise apartment projects, graffiti, drug dependence, and hospital operating rooms that look like something out of a 1930s Soviet butcher shop.
Instead, they will be unjustifiably dissatisfied with being huddled up in cold, dark, living quarters, forced to share intimate space with total strangers; suffering from ailments that would have been child’s play to successfully treat just a couple of short decades prior.
They will have memories that tell them they want the right to keep the fruits of their own labor- and live like the oligarchs that so benevolently rule them.
To employ a totally inappropriate metaphor; you guys, like some redneck Alabama governor of not so long ago, stand in the doorway, preventing real progress from being ushered in.
You should be ashamed of yourselves. Ashamed! Surely someday in the future, just when you need that life-saving quadruple bypass surgery, there conveniently won’t be enough money in the system to see that you have it.
And all of your money will belong to Timothy Geitner.
How would anyone respond to this? Do people really think this way or are we being put on?
Budgets (public, government) are shrinking…fast! And the question on the minds of Virignians…..Can we survive without government services? The Times-Dispatch has many articles detailing the “downfall of society”:
Get ready folks…here it comes! The biggest whine-fest, horror-story, fear-mongering you have ever heard! Remember, only you and your family can live with less, never the government! But, even I, understand these cuts are going to have to be deep!
Something very good can come of this….peope will begin to learn that life can really go on and life can function without government programs and services! Yes! It can! (or should I say, “Yes, we can!”) Where services are vital…the private sector can respond…where serives where niceties in good times…they can go away (just like your home when things get tough!)
Get ready…fight against any proposal to raise fees and taxes! As a reminder, the gutless, easy thing to do is run to the taxpayers for help by raising taxes…courage is cutting programs and waste! Lets watch and see who is Gutless or Courageous!
Because we can survive!
PLEASE take a moment to hear 3rd graders at Tussing Elementary school, right here in Colonial Heights, VA, sing a heartfelt “thank you” to our soldiers and veterans, and please share it with as many people as you can. It is sweet, heartwarming, and full of truth. Time well spent!
UPDATE: We talked about it here!
This is absolutely unbelievable! What garbage!
Even if this dribble were true…would you tell your kids? What 4-year-old needs to worry about this! Brought to you by the World Wild Life Fund!
I am so sick and tired of watching these cool wild life shows with my kids and at the same time being told this crap! Is there any hope for common sense?
Great idea from the Richmond Tea Party!
In order to call attention to the pending explosion of Big Government, Richmond Tea Party has asked the community to help name The Biggest Turkey in Congress.
How does it work?
· 1. Have the Richmond Tea Party pick up a turkey for you or purchase a turkey on your own. If you ask the Richmond Tea Party to get your turkey, we will buy it and deliver it to one of the three drop off locations on your behalf.
· 2. Name your turkey in honor of the biggest turkey in Congress (Turkey Pelosi, Turkey Perriello, Turkey Rangel, Turkey Cao).
· 3. Drop off your turkey at one of the three drop off sites around Richmond on Saturday, November 21st from 10am-2pm.
· Turkeys will be donated to Richmond Area Food Banks.
Help us collect at least 535 Turkeys for Thanksgiving!
People are easy duped (Obama, global warming, minimum Wage, evolution, etc)! It’s has become embarrassingly easy! If you can get enough people to believe it….it must be true! Tell a lie long enough, loud enough….the sheeple will believe it! Combine that with a complete inept education system and a disgusting level of economic understanding and there you have our country today!
But like I have said before, when emotions are involved, logic is left behind! To say that price gouging should be illegal sparks a very emotional reaction that everyone would agree…but try to explain the facts…these people say, “How could you be for price gouging!” Of course, the answer is simple…there is no such thing as price gouging!
A. Barton Hinkle, a Times-Dispatch Columnist explained it well here:
Prices are signals. Sharply higher prices send a message to the consumer that says: “Supplies are tight. Buy only as much as you need, so there will be some left for others to buy.” Price-gouging rations materials so that there is enough to go around for everybody.
By contrast, when retailers don’t raise prices, some customers stock up — call it hoarding, if you like — and those who can’t get to the store before the supplies run out are left high and dry. The supposed greed and selfishness of store owners who jack up prices act as a brake on the greed and selfishness of customers looking out for No. 1.
Here is the question I always ask when this topic comes up, “Would you rather have gas, water, batteries AVAILABLE at higher prices, or none at the regular price!”
Come on people!
Federal prosecutors Thursday took steps to seize four U.S. mosques and a Fifth Avenue skyscraper owned by a nonprofit Muslim organization long suspected of being secretly controlled by the Iranian government.
Or free to conspire to kill Americans or conspire against the Constitution….hummm?
Maybe American Muslims should support it……hummm?
How is that for bi-partisan! Well, neither was the health care bill that passed last night! I have absolutely had it with being somewhat cordial, polite towards the Democrats! They SUCK! And they are simply stupid!
I don’t know how else to put it…I look at how they vote and I think…how? How in the name of all that is good and holy do Democrats think that more government, more taxation, more regulation is better for our health care! No other way to describe this other than that they are slow, stupid, and don’t understand real life! I am done being nice, if you are a Democrat, then you are STUPID…and your destroying our country! Yes, all the Congressman that voted for the ridiculous, European health care plan are also stupid!
Over 3,000 uses of the word “shall” in this bill. Just like a Democrat..deciding our lives by government dictate! It’s the worst bill ever and the Democrats are the worst ever. Idiots!
How’s that for articulate! Eat my shorts Democrats as you destroy our country! Democrats constantly get it wrong!
PUKE…on them! We talked about it here!
UPDATE: A Muslim caller defends religion on our show. Click here to listen.
America has been attack on our soil, again, by a Muslim terrorist!
I want to direct your attention to some outstanding coverage of the entire event at www.michellemalkin.com
No…really? The Wall Street Journal has a great article stating the obvious…this health caree bill, set to be voted on Saturday, is the worst ever!
And they back it up with the following:
- The spending surge. The Congressional Budget Office figures the House program will cost $1.055 trillion over a decade, which while far above the $829 billion net cost that Mrs. Pelosi fed to credulous reporters is still a low-ball estimate. Most of the money goes into government-run “exchanges” where people earning between 150% and 400% of the poverty level—that is, up to about $96,000 for a family of four in 2016—could buy coverage at heavily subsidized rates, tied to income. The government would pay for 93% of insurance costs for a family making $42,000, 72% for another making $78,000, and so forth.
- Expanding Medicaid, gutting private Medicare. All this is particularly reckless given the unfunded liabilities of Medicare—now north of $37 trillion over 75 years. Mrs. Pelosi wants to steal $426 billion from future Medicare spending to “pay for” universal coverage. While Medicare’s price controls on doctors and hospitals are certain to be tightened, the only cut that is a sure thing in practice is gutting Medicare Advantage to the tune of $170 billion. Democrats loathe this program because it gives one of out five seniors private insurance options.
- European levels of taxation. All told, the House favors $572 billion in new taxes, mostly by imposing a 5.4-percentage-point “surcharge” on joint filers earning over $1 million, $500,000 for singles. This tax will raise the top marginal rate to 45% in 2011 from 39.6% when the Bush tax cuts expire—not counting state income taxes and the phase-out of certain deductions and exemptions. The burden will mostly fall on the small businesses that have organized as Subchapter S or limited liability corporations, since the truly wealthy won’t have any difficulty sheltering their incomes.
- The insurance takeover. A new “health choices commissioner” will decide what counts as “essential benefits,” which all insurers will have to offer as first-dollar coverage. Private insurers will also be told how much they are allowed to charge even as they will have to offer coverage at virtually the same price to anyone who applies, regardless of health status or medical history.
Pelosi might be Satan! She might be….