- Masks. We’ve been told to wear a mask, don’t wear a mask, wear two masks, wear masks when walking through restaurants but not when sitting.
- Deep-cleaning. Remember when we were pestered to ensure we washed all the stuff we bought at the store and stores closing early to “deep-clean” the facilities
- Asymptomatic spread is rare. Now we’re told that the spread of the virus by people who are asymptomatic is common. Is it?
- The vaccine will protect you. That statement has now been modified to mean that the vaccine will give you some limited protection from the virus.
- Social distancing. Stores across the country had stripes on the floor six feet apart to identify how close we could be to other people.
- Super-spreader events. We were warned about them
Bottom line: I am more inclined to believe the self-anointed elites are evil than stupid. A small number of mistakes and minor dishonesty is the price you pay for dealing with people. Massive, uncorrected mistakes, frequently contradicted within a few weeks by the same agency and without any semblance of apology and explanation coupled with the harnessing of government and social media to suppress information speaks of something much more sinister and premeditated.
Japan has taken steps to warn its citizens about serious side effects linked to COVID-19 injections. They’ve added a label to the jabs, warning about the risk of myocarditis — inflammation of the heart muscle that can cause symptoms similar to a heart attack, including chest pain, shortness of breath, abnormal heartbeat and fatigue.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention states on their website, “Myocarditis and pericarditis have rarely been reported, especially in adolescents and young adult males within several days after COVID-19 vaccination.”
Further, in June 2021, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration added a warning to patient and provider fact sheets for the Pfizer and Moderna jabs about the “suggested increased risks of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the tissue surrounding the heart) following vaccination.”
Step-by-Step Guide to COVID Prevention and Early Treatment
FLCCC’s I-MASK+ protocol can be downloaded in full,9 giving you step-by-step instructions on how to prevent and treat the early symptoms of COVID-19. The prevention protocol is for those who are at high risk of COVID-19 or know they’ve been exposed, and includes:
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin C
The early outpatient protocol, for those with early symptoms, includes all of the above, plus aspirin and nasopharyngeal sanitation, such as steamed essential oil inhalation three times a day along with chlorhexidine mouthwash gargles and betadine nasal spray. Fluvoxamine is also recommended in certain cases and monitoring of oxygen saturation levels with a pulse oximeter is recommended.
Here is what is stated in the interview. Major compelling yet we are not endorsing or confirming any of it:
- No asymptomatic passing of virus
- Can’t get Covid twice! If you get two positive tests, one is wrong.
- Masks do very very little.
- We have good ways to fight Covid: hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin
- Group think and “vaccine” urgency dominated everything
- Early testing mislabeled the flu and called it Covid!
- Delta and Omicron resistant to “vaccine”
- Iodine rinse is a huge way to knock down viral load. Covid lives in nose and duplicates
- It was discouraged and restricted to discuss EARLY TREATMENT OF COVID! WHY?
- Monoclonal antibodies work
- 18000 deaths from vaccine, 250,000 permanent damaged
Treatment Options Have Been Vehemently Opposed
University of Wisconsin Medical Center, like most hospitals across the U.S., insisted on providing supportive care only, and Kory refused to remain in a leadership position under those circumstances. Patients were, for the first time in modern medical history, told to just suffer at home until they were near death, then go to the hospital where they were placed on deadly ventilator treatment.
“I knew there was a variety of treatments that we could use [yet] we were using nothing,” he says. Doctors were even told to not use anticoagulants, even though blood clotting was “through the roof” in many patients. “You could draw blood and actually see the blood clotting very quickly in the tubes,” he says.
Since those early days, the disease seems to have changed considerably. We don’t see the high rates of blood clotting anymore, for example, which is good news.
But for some reason, from the very start, “they were literally telling us that we needed randomized controlled trials to do anything,” Kory says, and to this day, health authorities are refusing to acknowledge any treatment protocol outside of the drug remdesivir, and COVID vaccines.